Friday, August 21, 2015

Week in the Life 2015 - Thursday

Welcome to Thursday's Week in the Life!

I'm going to be honest and say that today was a bit stressful. With Keith being gone since yesterday for work out of town and then some news about my Grandma having a heart attack, I felt very blah and a bit of a short fuse all day. There were good moments, but I was worried about my Grandma all day and I think it showed to the girls. Hopefully I  hear some good news soon about her.

Any ways....

Because of all that, I'm a bit short on the photos today. And I wasn't really focused on using my DSLR today, mostly my iPhone. I'm just going to put a caption under the photos for today and leave it at that. 

This morning started out at 6:30am for me. Even though I went to bed late last night, and with Keith being gone for work, I still opted to wake up early and have some quiet time for myself. It may have been a bit chilly in the house that early.

Both girls were up at 7:30 and I'm always greeted with smiles from Dominique. And Violet always greeting her by saying "Say Hello to Niquers!!"

Breakfast this morning consisted of jam toast for the girls and making the menu and tea for me.

Because of said jam toast for breakfast, a little someone needed a bath.

After the phone call about my Meme having a heart attack this morning, I put the girls in the tub and sat down while I cried, prayed and listened to a bit of praise and worship music to get my head back on straight. This is one of my favourite songs.

Mornings are not complete without changing this guy's cage and feeding him. Violet still loves him to pieces.

Because my head wasn't on quite right this morning, I let the girls watch a movie.

My hearts :)

While running errands today, I may have picked up TimBits for the girls....

This is always happening in the house. Lots of playing with Lego Mega Blocks and sharing.

While I cleaned the bathroom.... laundry....

And make the grocery and menu lists.

Before bedtime, Violet was showing us how to be an Elephant.

And after the girls were in bed, I sat down and knitted and chatted with Keith while he played his video games.

No comments: